The ISSI 2013 Conference will provide an international open forum for scientists, research managers, authorities and information professionals to debate the current status and advancements of informetric and scientometric theories and their deployment. In addition to the traditional evaluative focus, this conference will also discuss practical applications in related fields such as library and information science, history of science, philosophy of science, etc. The conference is organized under the auspices of ISSI – the International Society for Informetrics and Scientometrics. This Conference will be celebrated in Viena from 15 to 19 july.
- Conferencia “Cognitive distance and the composition of an expert panel” R. Rousseau 17 abril, 2017
- Proceso de selección Técnico de Apoyo a la Investigación 30 marzo, 2017
- INAECU participa en la I Conferencia Europea sobre la Movilidad Sostenible en las Universidades 24 marzo, 2017
- From Ecocity to Ecocampus: Sustainability Policies in University Campuses 11 enero, 2017
- Brazilian Neuroscience research areas: a bibliometric analysis from 2006 to 2013 11 enero, 2017