The ISSI 2013 Conference will provide an international open forum for scientists, research managers, authorities and information professionals to debate the current status and advancements of informetric and scientometric theories and their deployment. In addition to the traditional evaluative focus, this conference will also discuss practical applications in related fields such as library and information science, history of science, philosophy of science, etc. The conference is organized under the auspices of ISSI – the International Society for Informetrics and Scientometrics. This Conference will be celebrated in Viena from 15 to 19 july.
- Conclusiones de la Jornada “Repercusión social de la investigación ¿Cómo llega la ciencia al ciudadano?” 26 febrero, 2019
- Scientific Landscape of Citizen Science Publications: Dynamics, Content and Presence in Social Media 14 febrero, 2019
- Bibliometric and altmetric analysis of three social science disciplines 13 febrero, 2019
- Smart city research 1990–2016 13 febrero, 2019
- From academia to citizenry. Study of the ﬂow of scientiﬁc information from projects to scientiﬁc journals and social media in the ﬁeld of “Energy saving” 13 febrero, 2019